Thermoplastic PVC Edgebanding
· Thermoplastic PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride Plastic) Edgebanding is manufactured
through an extrusion process into many different thicknesses and widths to match
virtually any solid color, woodgrain or pattern.
· The back side of the PVC edgebanding is treated with a primer which is an
integral part of establishing a successful bond with the adhesive.
· Color evaluation (particularly with prints) is somewhat subjective. All
efforts are made to provide the best possible match to the specified product.
Please note that slight color variance from run to run is normal.
· Gloss id measured using a 60degree angle gloss meter Specs are kept to a tolerance of +/-3.
· Note that gloss level of textured products cannot be measured with an
instrument but rather are evaluated visually.
|Top Coat Cure
· The top coat will withstand 20 rubs of M.E.K. without any significant effect
to the print.
· Maximum ¼” curve over 4 feet.
· +/- 0.015”
· Under 1MM +/- 0.001”
· 1MM & Over +/- 0.002”